What information do we collect?
We, at Print Monkey UK, process your following personal data:
- Contact information including e-mail address and telephone number
- Financial information including credit card and/or debit card information
- Invoice and delivery addresses
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
Why do we process your personal data?
We collect and process data for the following reasons:
- To ensure we can fulfill our service levels to a high standard that meets your expectations.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To ensure that our website is presented in the most effective manner.
- To meet our legal requirements as a UK-registered business
What are the legal grounds to process your personal data?
Our legal grounds to process your Personal Data and information rely heavily on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Performance of a contract
- Legal obligation
- Vital interest
- Public interest or exercise of official authority
- The legitimate interest pursued by Print Monkey UK, as a data controller.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Receive disclosure of any of your personal data that we store and process.
- Update/amend inaccuracies or changes to your data
- Request for processing of your personal data to be restricted.
- Be informed of what legal grounds basis we are relying on for the processing of your personal data
- Be forgotten (have your personal data deleted); however we would recommend that we suppress you from future communications, rather than delete your data from our database.
As we have already mentioned that your privacy and security are our main focus. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
How do we protect your personal data?
- We treat your sensitive data with care and take all the necessary steps to protect it.
- Access to our websites is password protected.
- Sensitive data is secured by SSL encryption.
- Our systems have a very high level of security.
- We carry out regular penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen our security.
- We monitor our systems for any intrusions.
- We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach as required.
Do we protect children’s privacy?
Although our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18, we realize that a child under the age of 16 may attempt to access our website. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using our website, please contact us. Before we remove any information we may ask for proof of identification to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover that a child is accessing our website, we will delete his/her information within a reasonable period of time. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor have any liability to do so.
Have further Questions regarding our policy?
Contact details are as follows: