Terms And Condition
Interpretation and Definitions
- “The Company” means Print Monkey UK.
- “The Goods” means any printed or non-printed items forming the subject of the transaction/contract.
- “Supply” shall mean the delivery of the Goods notwithstanding any credit offered or any retention of title to the Goods.
- “The Customer” shall mean the person, partnership, company, or party with whom the transaction of the Goods is made by the Company.
- No order shall be binding on the Company unless and until it has been acknowledged and accepted by the company (Print Monkey UK)
- The Company will make every endeavor to deliver the correct quantity ordered, but it is hereby agreed that quantities less than 200 pcs have only a single or 2 different colour printing options.Prices and Payments
Prices and Payments
- The Price shall be due and required to be paid by the Customer without any deduction or set off, otherwise, the company has all the rights to cancel the order if exact advance payment is not made.
- Cash on Delivery for all goods.
- Payment Methods are Brank Transfer Via Stripe and Online Payments.
- Delivery time for Goods is completely dependent on the size (Quantities of Items) of the order placed.
- The Customer shall inspect the Goods supplied immediately upon receipt to identify any damage to the Goods occurring prior to delivery or whether the Goods are not in accordance with the order.
- In such cases the claims to that effect must be notified by the Customer to the Company within five days of delivery.
- If the Customer shall fail to give notice in accordance with Condition, above the Goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the order placed and the Customer shall be bound to accept and pay for the same accordingly.
- Without prejudice to any other rights it may have the Company may withhold delivery of any of the Goods or any installment thereof if it has reasonable grounds for doubting the Customer’s ability to pay the price thereof.
Conditions, Warranties, and Exclusions
- Printing results may vary from the digital design on screen, or the appearance of Goods may also vary according to the nature and circumstances of production and the treatment of the Goods after leaving the Company’s premises.
- Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon the Company in respect of any defect in the Goods arising out of acts of omission negligence or default of the Customer.
- Design files must be uploaded in the following formats: PNG single colour and/or PSD, AI, Freehand, or CorelDraw format.
- The Company will take every care to secure the best results but shall not be responsible for any imperfect work caused by the unsuitability of such data, and any delay in delivery occasioned by the additional work.
- The Company shall not be required to print any matter which in the Company’s opinion is or may be of an illegal or libelous nature or an infringement of the proprietary or other rights of any third party, or if in the Company’s opinion the artwork contains images or content of an obscene or inappropriate nature.
- Free design support is available for only colour correction.
- For full Design Support, from Idea to final product, service charges are applied apart from the product.